Pages

Monday, September 08, 2008

ok, I'm done


And now we can talk about it. I'll just say that I liked this MUCH MUCH more than the previous three. I thought the ending was a little too perfect, but I still really enjoyed it. I no longer hate Bella and I will finally admit that I'm glad that Bella chose Edward over Jacob.

Wishing I had some other good book to go home to tonight... oh well. At least, I have Wake Wives!

3 comments:

Chrissi said...

So happy that you finished. I really liked the book and was so happy that Bella and Edward ended up together as happy little vampires. I just have two gripes: I hate the name Renesmee, I hate that Jacob imprinted on her. Blah. Even so, I still 98% love the book, only 2% hate.

Marissa said...

loved it the best of the 3 as well. If she had EVEN hooked up with Jacob I would've chucked the book out of the window. Didn't like the daughter's name though, a little too weird, even for me who gets my kids' names from the ghetto.

Rachel said...

Agreed. This was my favorite book until the completely boring and anticlimactic ending.