
Regan killed one of these this morning. It was in our shower. I'm really sad to report that this is not the first time we seen one of these in our apartment. I can't even confidently say that it is the twentieth. (uugh! I know.) I still can't figure out how they are getting into our bathroom. I keep asking Regan this but he says we can't try to understand it...we just have to kill them. They are hard to catch because as you can imagine, with those legs, those guys are fast. Like Usain Bolt fast. Regan has made me swear that if I see one when he is not home that I will kill it and not just pretend that I didn't spot it. (What? They're gross.)
5 comments:
Yeah those are really gross! Neal has seen a few of those in our garage. I think that they eat spiders, so atleast they are helping keep the spider population down!
I've never seen one of those things and looking at the picture makes me feel grossed out and anxious. I think that I have a little arachnaphobia, even though it's not an arachnid. Just a crawly bug-phobia I think. Sorry about the bugs- at least you don't have an infestation of the little stink bugs like we do in Utah.
Linds, your blog is hysterical. And if I haven't already stopped by to tell you, I am loving the new layout! When are you going to do mine? (wink wink)
That is DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
NAS with a big fat T!!! I got attacked by a couple of those at your mom's house, I had to do my labor breathing to make it thru.
Post a Comment