
Yay yay yay! My first subscription to Real Simple came in the mail this week. Regan got me a subscription for our anniversary because he knows I like to keep it real. And I'm simple. And cause he said being married to him was Real Complicated... but I guess they don't make that magazine.
I love this magazine so much and I am so happy to have 12 uninterrupted months with it. Thanks, Regan! I'm already so inspired. One of these days I'm going to have a perfectly organized house, free of clutter and any sort of stress. But until then, I'm putting off cleaning my bedroom, doing laundry, and washing the kitchen floor for one more night so I can soak up all these good tips. I've got to study y'all. I need to do it right!
5 comments:
I get real simple too... but unfortunately, the magazine doesn't do the organizing for you! you still have to be the one to actually do it! ugggg.... but I do look at my stack of "real simples" and think about how organized I COULD be!!! good luck to you!
~kalisi
I love that magazine I'm going to get it as soon as I live in a place for more than 4 months.
I love it too..and I am not real simple. It has some very fun ideas. Enjoy! 143 xoxoxo
I love real simple. I had a subscription once... I keep meaning to renew it.
I LOVE a good magazine! However, i am more interested in knowing exactly WHAT World Market is -- is it a decorating store, crafts, clothing, what? I saw one here - but haven't made it into it ever and dying to know what is so great about it!
Post a Comment