ew. not like that, silly.
After a lot of trial and error: I changed my template! Finally. I've been meaning to do it for FOREVER but have had a hard time deciding what I wanted. (Surprise.) I thought I better acknowledge the change in a post since everyone is using Google Reader these days. So, here it is, at least for now.
3 comments:
So funny, I read your title and thought "The change? Like menopause?". Love the new layout.
Looks good
Lol -- like the title of the post! The blog is great -- I feel the same way - want to change my layout sometimes, but then am worried about losing all my previous stuff I have, so just don't! Anyways, it was SOOO fun to see you guys at Cash blessing! Thanks so much for coming, and also for the gift! We need to get together more, so anytime you head up to Richmond at all, give us a call! We will meet you!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment