
Regan and I stood in line for THREE hours to cast our electronic ballot this morning. It was extremely inefficient and maddening. They only had 6 voter machines open at our designated location. About 2 hours into it Regan said he'd vote for whomever could get us through the line quicker. Ha! Looking at the polls tonight, I at least feel like my vote mattered in my state. We went out to lunch afterward (my purse will gladly take the hit to help the future of our economy!) and Regan said that if he had to waste three hours in the longest/worst line EVER he'd rather waste it with me than anyone else. Do I have a winner here or what? From now on I think I'll stick with absentee ballot.
On a happier note we had a Happy Hallowings party (with Hallowieners: aka lil' smokies) with some of our friends last night. Supposedly this is going to be an annual tradition? I ended up dressing as the pink panther, although my last minute costume made me look more like a pink mouse. Regan went as "apathetic." heh. It was a fun night although I'm still dissapointed that I forgot about getting a free "Boo-rito" at Chipotle. Guess there's always next year!
1 comment:
Three Hours!! Way to go. I only had to stand in line for one hour. I am all for the absentee ballot next year!
Post a Comment