I can't believe that after two years of speculating, debating, and campaigning the election is going to be OVER. I'm almost sad. I can't help but wonder: What in the world will we talk about now? Will SNL still be any good? Is it too soon to start on 2012?
Watching the news, I'm just getting so anxious over it all. Haha, a few weeks ago I told Regan that I really felt like I could relate to the campaigners/candidates better than most, having run my own presidential campaign in high school. He had a good laugh about it (as did I) but I was only trying a little to be funny... I secretly kinda believe it in my heart of hearts.
Mostly, I think I'm just really going to miss all the commercials. Glad I at least have Christmas to look forward to (oh yeah, and that Thanksgiving holiday too).
Tonight I stopped by Target to check out the Halloween clearance and saw that they are hauling in all of the Christmas decor. I am so excited! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was checking out the after-Christmas sales. Time flies when you are... oh, I don't know... serving in nursery*? (Nope, that's definitely not it.) Well, whatever the reason- 'tis not quite the season yet but- it is coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment