Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2008

uuugh.

So I attempted to start filing our tax return and I just have to declare publicly that I HATE TAXES. I have never actually filed my own taxes (if you only new the grade I got in Accounting 200 you would understand why...) Before I got married my dad always did my taxes b/c they were fairly complicated. Then I got married and Regan did them.

Tonight I thought I would start our taxes by myself. I pulled out my files with my neatly stashed W-2s and other documents... thinking I would just enter the info and see my return climb higher and higher. Then Turbo Tax got the best of me. The free online version is so annoying. So I am taking a little break now to complain.

And now, especially since I've been dreaming about having a billion dollars all day, I would like to add 'hire a personal accountant' to my list. I know, I know, I'm getting a little long winded with my demands... but I am the billionaire so I do what I want.

No comments: