
Seriously, if you still aren't watching THE BEST tv show that is on TV right now... you are REALLY missing out. I mean, I really am proud to say that I have been with the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 since day one, but I am here to say that it is not too late to get into it.
Case in point: After Christmas we came back to NC with a week (weekend?) to spare and we told our good friends, Andrew and Tiffany, that they absolutely NEEDED to watch it. And then they did. It was that easy. We started them off with two free episodes at our house just to get them hooked. We're kind of like drug pushers, no? (Except that LOST is so much better than drugs- or so I would like to think- but with the same DUUUDE! factor) But really you can watch them all for free on ABC.com in HD! Our friends watched the first three seasons in time for the season four premiere. That is some serious dedication (he is in law school with Regan and she works full-time.)
Last week's episode was sooo good. I think I even saw Regan's eyes glistening. Oh, and one last push: not only does Lost provide the best hour of entertainment on Thursday nights but it also allows for HOURS of entertainment for theorizing what will happen next/rehashing details from the latest episode... Ok, I officially sound like a geek.
1 comment:
i'm with you. i'm already in withdrawal from the mid-season break. everyday i google to see if there any new good theories out there.
Post a Comment