Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

iTRAIN


So I just heard about this cool thing called iTRAIN and I'm wondering if anyone has heard of it or used it. Check it out here. Basically, it is like having a personal trainer in your pocket (or on your ipod). The website calls it a "downloadable destination offering Hollywood personal trainers with music entertainers in one package. The perfect fitness solution that is right in your pocket."

I am very intrigued. And with the weather starting to get sooo awesome I am really feeling the urge to get movin'.

1 comment:

Megan Adamson said...

This sounds interesting! I am going to have to look in to it more after my race on Saturday. We got Todd some Nike shoes with the Nike Plus to go with it. I hope I can get him in to working out with me. Lets keep our fingers crossed.