Sound the alarm, ring the bell!
I'm practically hyperventilating because
HE'S DONE!
And I'm SO SO happy.
I really wish there was a way to make confetti pop out of your screen.
Can you even believe it?! I had a hard time imagining this day would come. Even last week it seemed so far away. Now that it's here I can barely wrap my head around it.
Done. Done. Done.
Regan rocked (or so I assume) his very last final yesterday. I let out an audible gasp when he came into my office right afterwards. I feel like I am graduating too.
(I can't wait until I get my graduation gift!)
Regan has been so great at balancing all that has been on his plate, between my many demands, church callings, law review assignments, and the general stress of school/job search.
I am incredibly proud of him. Way to go Reg!! Love you!
And now, it's time to celebrate...
6 comments:
Woooohoooo!!! Congrats guys! I can't imagine what it will be like to be in your situation one year from now...seems kind of soon to me. Crazy.
Oh, and it was fun talking to you after cardio kick box on tuesday, you should come more often!
And we are so proud of both of you. You have both worked so hard and served so well. I know many blessings will be coming your way. xoxoxo
Congratulations! I am sure you are celebrating and breathing a big sigh of relief. Good job for surviving!
WooHoo! Way to go! Congratulations to you and Regan for making it through. I've been wondering if it is possible. Law school just really is a horrible thing (or at least it has been feeling that way! I know Craig is repeating that in his head right now as he studies for finals). Good luck on the job search!!!
Hooray! Way to go Regan! I can't believe that he's already finished with law school! It seems like not long ago you were moving out of your Provo apartment and heading for Winston-Salem.
thanks for the comments everyone! i really do feel like i deserve a round of applause :) but Regan deserves the standing ovation!
Post a Comment