
The semester is winding down... and not a minute to soon! I cannot believe how fast the school year has gone. I can hardly catch my breath... which might be due to the fact that I've been holding it, wishing that it would be summer and playtime again. As Regan has been holing up in the library more and more I am getting ever-more anxious to get the party started.
So, 5 more weeks until we go to Duck, NC with my fam for week-long extravaganza where we will all (yes, all 21 of us) be staying together in the house pictured above. I'm looking forward to the chaos. I mean fun.
Regan finishes with finals the week before so I am sure we will both be ready to celebrate. I'll try to keep my excitement to a dull roar until then.
On a slightly different note, tonight is what I have termed "Monday Movie Night". (Yes, I realize it is not that cool to have a theme night for one... but I like a good theme night.) I signed up on RedBox.com and have been getting coupon codes text to me every Monday for a free movie. I know it is only $1 savings, but it has been great for a) staying entertained even though we don't have cable and b) keeping busy while folding laundry or finishing Bloom orders and c) filling the void since Final's Crackdown 2008 began.
FYI: today's freebie code is JC10LK
2 comments:
That house is so pretty. Sounds like a good time. Where are you guys going to be for the summer?
linds -- this is steph and chip -- i love your blog, esp. your article on oprah - which i 100% agree with. Why does she get so much credit? i just don't get it. Anyways -- where is Duck, NC -- is it at the beach? i would love to see you guys and everyone while you are there!!!
Post a Comment