Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Update

Regan made me promise to go and see the puppies while I was in Richmond... he even went as far as to email my mom to make sure it happened. Luckily, I brought my camera to prove that I actually held those puppies!

I look freaky in the first picture but I'll chalk that up to being a little bit scared to hold the puppies. Why you ask? I have no idea... it just wiggled and made noises...but I have VERY little experience with puppies and dogs.




I don't know, I might be sold on a future dog...

2 comments:

Sarah Most said...

They are so little and cute. I think I want one. But don't tell Neal. He really wants a chocolate lab, but I don't want a big dog. I'd take another little one though. I'm proud of the progress you have made. I had no idea you didn't like dogs that much. I couldn't tell when you were at our house with Capo. Had I know, I would've made sure he stayed away from you.

Chrissi said...

Those puppies are sooo cute. Why don't I have one? I want one. Ben always asks for one and I say no... hmmm I'm quite conflicted. I think you should get one though- seriously, how can you not love a puppy?