Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Finally...

I have finally decided to start my own blog. 21 is going to be a great year, I can just feel it. Yep, today is my birthday and I figure this year is going to mementous enough that it should be documented. No promises on anything really profound-- although, I am sure it will be. So, feel free to post a comment whenever. Thank you clayton for inspiring me to finally get around to this...

2 comments:

clayton said...

you're welcome.

nice start. i'll start sending scruffed readers your way (as soon as i myself get back to posting). i'm excited to begin my daily routine with a dose of LL.

Anonymous said...

wow....I didin't even know you had a blog...and I'm your mother. Found out from one of the kids. But it was fun to read what your are thinking since I don't get to talk to you much these days ..or even in depth enough to know who you have become between 18 and 21 when you left home. I guess that is what happens when you grow up, get a boyfriend and find your own life. I guess that's how life is goes. But I am glad to have something to read to get more in touch with you...I miss the good 'ol days talking in my bed about all kinds of stuff....fun blog...love the pictures and all the updates. Looking foward to your visit home even if it is only overnight. 143 mom